Since 1995, YULONG®-AERATION has sold more than 2.5 million fine bubble wastewater diffusers worldwide. Our core competence and sole focus is engineering, designing, and client support for bubble diffuser assemblies and membranes.
1. In practical projects, when fine bubble diffuser working, we find that the region of the highest stress is mainly in the outer edges and central membrane. As a result, the stretching of membrane with traditional design is limited, the membrane is in a high stress state for some time, it is very fragile and easy tear, furthermore faces high aeration resistance.Under such condition, the oxygenation capacity decreases, the power consumption and maintenance cost increase.
In order to avoid the abovementioned defects, we thicken the outer edges and central membrane.
Unique designs can greatly improve the service life of YULONG® fine bubble diffuser.
2. Double check valve and periphery fold sealing
3. Imported EPDM material from France structure can prevent diaphram dropping off from the PP plate.
4. The diffuser has been used for 11 years, we took it from our clients's factory.
5. Unique porous technology makes the disc air diffuser bubble release evenly, with High Oxygen Transmission efficiency (OTE)
6. Good effect on saving in power, and low operating cost
7. The membrane has good self-cleaning and anti-clogging property
8. Easy to exclude failure, easy maintance and management
9. Simple structure for easy installation
10. In the long run, project cost is lower.
Professional Design & Technical support
Packing and Delivery
Jiangsu Yulong environment protection CO., Ltd, which was founded in 1995. Our company is engaged in waste water treatment for 22 years. We are a high-tech enterprise with strong technology team, has been engaging in environment protection industry and related products R&D, production, investment operation, etc.